Mental Health Support
If you are struggling with your mental health or having concerns with how you are feeling contact your GP today. We are here to help you and listen to how you are feeling.
We know for some people it can be hard to speak to someone about there mental health. Below you will a range of resources and information that may be able to help.
Take a look at the video created by Mind to help with speaking to your GP about your Mental Health
If you are struggling with your Mental Health or you know someone who is there are lot’s of places you can go to for support.
Time to Talk
Time to Talk are friendly and approachable services offering talking therapies to people who are struggling with:
- Stress, Worry and General Anxiety
- Panic Attacks and Agoraphobia
- Social Anxiety
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Health Anxiety
- Post Natal Depression
- Low Self Esteem or Low Confidence
- Relationship difficulties
- Bereavement and Reactions to Loss
- Managing a long term condition (Time to Talk Health)
Urgent Help in a crisis
If you need help during a mental health crisis or emergency, NHS urgent mental health helplines provide:
- 24-hour advice and support – for you, your child, your parent or someone you care for
- help to speak to a mental health professional
- an assessment to help decide on the best course of care
Visit the NHS website for more information on resources and support available