Covid-19 Hot Hub
Please read these instructions carefully; it is very important for everyone’s safety.
Instructions to Patient Prior to attending Hot Zone Appointment
Hot Zone Booking Script
Patient given Hot Zone appointments should be read the following script.
Please read carefully these instructions it is very important for everyone safety.
Every patient seen by our clinician’s represents an infection risk to them. The longer they spend with each patient, the greater the risk.
Therefore, this will not be a usual consultation.
1. Please use a toilet BEFORE you come to the appointment as there are no available facilities at The Park Surgery
2. Drive to The Park Surgery St Floras Road, Littlehampton, BN17 6BF to arrive at the time of your appointment.
DRIVE IN TO THE DOCTORS CAR PARKING ZONE OUTSIDE OF THE SURGERY ENTRANCE
3. When you arrive YOU MUST remain in your car and telephone the surgery on 01903 734999 to advise the reception team of your arrival.
DO NOT APPROACH THE BUILDING
4. Please put on, preferably, a disposable face mask, or, face covering as the clinician may assess you in your car.
5. A Clinician will come to your car and knock on the window, wind your window down approx. 1 inch.
PLEASE DO NOT SPEAK TO THE CLINICIAN UNLESS ASKED TO DO SO.
6. The clinician will carry out an examination only and will not be able to deal with any other problems