Who is Eligible?
To receive a flu vaccination, you need to be in at least one of the following categories:
- All Patients 65 and over (normal criteria)
- All patients aged 50-64 years of age (new criteria this year)
- Patients aged 18-65 in an at-risk group. These are: COPD, Asthma (if on 2 steroids), CHD, CKD, chronic liver disease, chronic neurological disease such as Parkinson’s, MND, Learning difficulties, Diabetes, patients with weakened immune system, patients on cancer treatment, patients who are morbidly obese.
- Carers – registered or in receipt of carer’s benefit
- Household contacts of immunocompromised individuals
- Health care staff – those employed by a registered care or nursing home, or registered domiciliary care provider
Health and Social Care Staff
You are eligible if you are employed by either;
- A registered residential care/nursing home,
- A registered domiciliary care provider, or
- A voluntary managed hospice provider
- or employed through Direct Payment (personal budgets or Personal Health Budgets) to deliver domiciliary care to patients and service users.
Book your Flu Jab
Please see our current dates avaliable below.
|OVER 65 & AT RISK CLINICS|
|Thursday 20th January 2022 2pm – 3pm|
|UNDER 65 & AT RISK CLINICS|
|Wednesday 12th January 2022 5pm-6pm|
|Wednesday 26th January 2022 5pm – 6pm|
Call us on 01903 734999 and ask for extension 217 or 218 to book your Flu Jab!